September 2017

As you know I took a sabbatical from Celebrity Eclipse and came home for my son’s wedding. Because of the problems with visas and immigration in Russia Celebrity thought it wiser I got off in Southampton and they were kind enough to let me keep the cabin so I left all my stuff on board. I say all my stuff but the new clothes I’d bought for my brothers impending wedding (well there were sales on everywhere) and books, research papers and dirty washing were all coming home with me to clear space in the cabin.

The 30 July saw me driving to Telford and the next few days saw me playing catch up with my mail, washing my smalls and packing my onesie. I kid you not. It’s been so cold in the Baltic that I bought extra thermals and decided to take the all in one for late nights on the deck. I am trying to finish my port travel guide and sitting on deck late means there is no ne about, its quiet and conducive for writing.

My son had rung me a few weeks ago to check on the date I was coming home and then explained that the wedding top table BBQ was happening on the 31st…………..
At my place!!! I was about to go into a complete meltdown until he assured me he would shop and cook for the event. That calmed me somewhat. I got home at 2.00pm and spent several hours doing three loads of washing so it could be out of the way before everyone descended in the morrow. By the time I got done with all the things that needed attending to it was after midnight but I have to tell you there is nothing nicer than your own bed.

I got up bright and early to clean the house and make it somewhat presentable.
I hadn’t realsied Max was still in London as he’d felt rather fragile after his Stag Weekend so when he text me that he was on the way I assumed he’d be there within the hour. In fact he was two hours later than he’d originally planned on, pulling up at Monro Towers just before 2.00pm. Our guests were arriving at 3.00pm!!!

I’ll give him his due, Max dashed down to Asda and bought all the provisions and once he’d lit the BBQ he started preparing kebabs and marinating chicken. I was very impressed. It turned out to be a great day save the weather which tried very hard to put out the BBQ but Max set u the sun umbrella and leant it against the house so he cooked outside while us mere mortals stayed inside. There were only Justine’s parents, Diona and Greg and Matt and his fiancé Chandrika. We very rarely get together as a family because of our working schedules and it was lovely just chilling back and talking about the impending nuptials.

I had to pack a bag for the days in between me leaving Telford and me getting back on the ship on 13 August. As most of you know I don’t seem to be able to travel light and before I knew it the boot was pretty full. I dropped DJ off at my fabulous neighbours because this is the first time all the family on my side and Justine’s are all going to be unavailable. It isn’t just the wedding but the honeymoon period so Pat and Brian kindly saved the day by stepping forward. I laughed myself silly when I saw DJ’s baggage and he was only going to the bungalow opposite.

I set off for Hunton Park on the 9th August arriving at around 4.00pm. Although I’d seen photos of the venue I hadn’t seen it in the flesh and boy was that first impact impressive. Set in its own grounds the main house is where all the functions are held but I headed off to the left to find the entrance to the hotel.  Whereas the Manor House was very old and traditional, the hotel was modern and recently refurbished. The staff were very welcoming and on first appearances the bedroom looked great. The problem was the room was cold and the heating system is controlled centrally and because of the time of year it was switched off. Even the heated rail in the bathroom didn’t work and I was freezing so the staff brought another duvet for me.

I didn’t stop to explore as I was meeting Max so we could go out to dinner and spend a few hours together. I’d only seen him briefly after getting home and the couple had spent the majority of their time in London at Justine’s family. I wasn’t jealous….not much.

When we liven in Harrow we had a favourite Chinese restaurant called Taste of China but since moving I haven’t been back there so it seemed like a great choice. It wasn’t raining, it was a torrent of water and it just kept coming and coming. It was so bad that several football matches had been cancelled because the ground was waterlogged. I was so upset as apart from the wedding itself, the couple were having their reception and photographs in Hunton Park’s Rose Gardens. I wasn’t sure what the alternative was and I didn’t like to bring it up.

We had a fabulous meal and it was so nice spending those few hours with my son while he was still a single man. Max wasn’t staying at the hotel that night, choosing to stay at his Best Man Darren’s home as it is it said to be unlucky to see the Bride before the ceremony. E drove back to Diona and Greg’s so Max could pick his car up. We couldn’t have timed it any better as Justine was loading the car when we pulled up. Greg was waiting to drive his daughter and wife to the hotel as Diona was staying with Justine on her last night as a single woman. Poor Greg, they’d arranged to leave at 5.30pm, then it was moved up two hours and it was now nearly 9.00pm. Like me he doesn’t like driving in the dark and on top of that it was still hammering down.
The way Max and Justine clung to each other while saying goodbye you’d think they were going to be separated several months rather than a few hours but then again they have waited 10 years for this moment.

They met at football camp when they were 14 and purported to be friends. I didn’t pay too much attention as I didn’t think it would last. Let’s be honest at that age you usually play the singles game, go out with your mates and play the field. Well I did. But from the moment they met they were inseparable. They’d mapped out their lives together that first year, went to the same University together, moved in together five years ago and now in their 10th year they are taking that big step. They were both so excited, they jut wanted to be married to each other and the day was nearly here.

I said my goodbyes to my baby and after hugging him umpteen times I finally let go and made the 40-minute drive to the hotel. It was still raining and the small country lanes were filled with deep puddles and the lack of lighting didn’t help. I was relieved when I pulled into the hotel’s drive. I’m glad I had already made the journey in the daylight as the hotel is recessed back from the road and there was no lighting advertising  Hunton Park’s entrance. As I hobbled across to the entrance which meant ten steps to negotiate Greg was just leaving and I wondered how he was feeling leaving his family there and going back to an empty house.

I bumped into Justine and Diona on my way to my room and wished them everything good for the next day and went in to lay out my outfit and get organized. I was grateful that the wedding wasn’t until 2.30pm (well that was the time on the invitations but Max told me today the ceremony was actually at 3.00pm but he knew there were several people who had a habit of arriving for things late). It meant I didn’t have to rush around in the morning. Just before midnight I went outside to have a cigarette before bed and it was still raining. The forecast predicted a dry day but I wasn’t optimistic. It had been pouring for the best part of a week, the sky was grey and the air was cold and damp. We needed a miracle.

We got it. At 7.43am the next morning I went back outside for my morning nicotine hit and not only was the sun out but it was already warm. I couldn’t believe it. What a difference a day makes. Back in my room I started the ritual for my morning medication and stopped in my tracks, one set of pills was missing. Because I take 31 pills a day I don’t carry the boxes but just the blisters because of space and I’d picked up a foil that was nearly identical but that wasn’t going to help me. If I’d left any of the others I could have got through it but not with these ones. I had visions of getting my neighbour to go to my house and bike my pills down to London. Then I rang my best friends, Carla and Julie to see if they were friendly with the pharmacists, no such luck and my brain was going into overdrive conjuring up complicated scenarios. The solution was much easier. The hotel rang the local chemist in the village and he agreed to let me have enough until I reached the ship on Sunday. I took my medication paperwork with me as I raced to the village. The residents of small hamlets always make me laugh. Their directions are always “it’s just done the hill, or just over the rise where in fact it was a 15 minute drive. I was there as the doors opened for business and ten minutes later I had the lifesavers in my very sweaty hands. Panic over. In that last hour I’d got so worked up, it took me an hour sitting outside in the grounds before my breathing went back to normal. Silly me.

I took the opportunity to search the function rooms and grounds and took pictures of the scene pre-wedding guests. The ceremony room looked stunning and even at the time of the morning the staff were a hive of activity preparing the permanent marquee structure. The setting was absolutely stunning. In the thirty years I lived in Harrow and the eight I worked in hotels arranging special events I had no idea this beauty was on our doorsteps. I didn’t think to ask how long it had been there but it looks to be old and the amount of grounds that are attached to the property are immense. It’s the perfect wedding venue….if the weather is good.

My girlfriends Julie and Carla arrived early as they had both booked rooms and were changing at the venue. We took the opportunity of sitting outside and plying catch up. I don’t think I’ve seen either of them in the best part of a year so there was a lot of nattering. My brother ad Chandrika arrived but Matt had to go straight through to meet the DJ and do a sound check as he was singing the song for the married couple’s first dance. Chandrika joined us girls and talk turned to their wedding in December.

At midday I went to wait outside the door to the great house to await my son’s arrival. Within minutes his red car turned into the drive and I walked over to where he parked the car. Out stepped the three boys, Max and his two best men Darren and German. They looked so smart in their matching blue suits and I snapped away capturing the moment for all time on my camera. My son had driven down in his trainers so while he was changing into his new shoes I pointed out that the other two still had the price under their footwear. There the three of them stood, all hopping on my foot trying to get the sticker off the undersole. It did look funny.

As Max led the boys towards the manor I nearly broke into tears then and there. He looked so much an adult, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him happier and I thanked everyone possible for the wonderful weather that would help make this day so special. Max had a list of things he wanted to do that included putting special signs along the long driveway in from the road so why they were busy I went back to my room to go and change.

I hadn’t taken the dress out of its packaging since picking it up and I nearly had a second panic attack that day when I found there was a security tag on the inside of the garment. I calmed down when I saw it could be taken off. It was there to remind customers that once removed the garment could not be returned. I’ve never seen that on a garment before, maybe it’s only something House of Fraser do. I didn’t care, I was just relieved that I could carry on dressing. Chandrika came into help zip me up and do my necklace up. The one annoying thing about my illness is that I can no longer tackle jewelery or fiddly buttons etc, it was just as well that I had several friends in abeyance if the need arose.

I took one final look in the mirror before deciding that polyfiller might have been better but it was too late for messing about. I had o be content on the final look and went out into the garden to sit and chill out for a while. I’m not one for dresses and I haven’t worn a pair of heels in seven years. The trouble was that the blue Max chose for his suit was unusual and it was pure fluke that my dress incorporated the same colour. The problem was it was impossible to find shoes to match. In fact I’d looked all over the Baltic and England over a six-week period. I only found what I needed six days before thee wedding when me and my neighbour Pat, had gone to Telford Town Centre for one last-ditch attempt. Debenhams was the last stop out of every shoe outlet there and waiting on a top shelf was the style and colour I wanted, the only problem the heels were two inches higher than I wanted but beggars can’t be choosers. Now I was hobbling around doing my best to look elegant, lol I decided to stay seated as much as possible and stay out of Max’s way. Bless him, he wanted so much for everything to be perfect and it was.

The guests arrived thick and fast and a few must have wondered what was happening as the clock inched past 2.30pm, I know Matt did. I’d forgotten to tell him but Max was right, the extra time meant everyone was where they were supposed to be at the right time. The guests were asked to go into the ceremony room and a few minutes later I was called through. I nearly burst into tears seeing my son waiting anxiously at the wedding table. I joined him and people took the opportunity of taking some photos. Max and Justine had requested that no ne take photographs during the ceremony as they were worried that in their official shots you’d see raised mobile phones in the background. The registrar mentioned same to the guests and it was met with several boos but everyone played ball and switched off their devices.

The strains of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ filled the room and after the Maid of Honour walked down the red carpet, Greg and Justine followed. I have to say I have never seen Justine in makeup before and she looked stunning as did her hair and dress. My son’s eyes filled with tears but they were both beaming an as soon as the bride to be reached her mark and Greg took his seat, the couple held each other’s hands holding onto dear life. The registrar asked if there was anyone there that knew why the couple couldn’t get married, and my brother held onto me tight and we laughed when the moment passed. There were a couple of readings, mine included and then it was time for the couple’s vows. Justine started and I was in tears and as I held my brother’ hand I noted he was crying too. I so wish mum could have been here to witness this day but I know she was looking down. Max went next and he found it difficult to get his words out. He was so chocked up with emotion it set me off again. Then that final moment when they were pronounced man and wife, I very nearly bawled out loud. It was all so beautiful and the couple was so intensely in love it showed in every fibre of their body. As they took their first kiss as man and wife the room erupted into applause, cheers and whooping

While people switched their phones and cameras eagerly on the witnesses signed the wedding certificate. When the registrar asked me up I was taken aback as I had no idea I had that task, Max hadn’t told me. With the formalities over the couple took a seat behind the wedding table and posed for the first of thousands of pictures throughout the day. Once everyone was satisfied they’d captured every moment of ‘the moment’ the happy couple turned and danced up the aisle coming back for a second time to even more rapturous applause.

Matt, myself and Justine’s mum and dad followed the couple out to the room where champagne was waiting followed by the rest of their guests and then we were led out into the grounds. The sun was still beating down and while the coupe were led for their formal shots I took the time to take a few breaths. People were coming u to me by the dozen congratulating me and I just smiled slightly dazed at the reality of the situation.
It wasn’t long before the photographer beckoned me down and when I say down, I mean down, about forty steps to he Rose Garden and there followed a variety of different poses with different people. I’d been given heel guards (I must be getting old as I’d never heard of them), which meant that your heels don’t sink into the grass but because the sun had been beaming al day the ground was perfectly dry anyway
Then it was time for the group shot and a rendition of us all singing “I’m a Believer”. Max and Justine had arranged a marryoke video (also something I’d never heard of)
And as well as the group singing guest had been captured in their two and threes during the day. I did mine with Matt and I took the opportunity of whacking him over the head with the inflatable saxophone prop that I’d been given.

The confetti came next and the guests formed a line either side of the couple and while they danced down the grassy aisle we took the opportunity of bombarding them with coloured paper. The photos should be wonderful Max and Justine were then led away down to an even lower part of the gardens for some formal shots, which gave everyone the chance to take their own pictures of family and friends.

I had to have a lot of help getting back up the stairs, oxygen would have been good, but I finally made it and the family were asked to form a greeting line into the marquee so that we could thank everyone for coming and wishing them a great evening. The theme on the couple’s ‘save the day’, invitations and table shots included a red heart made up of their thumbprints overlapping each other and every table had a 10x8 of  the couple from a particular year of their lives from babyhood through to present day. They’d thought of everything including a bound booklet on the tables each one with a different heading for the guests to sign. The headers were things like ‘Advice for Groom’, Advice for the Bride’, ‘Doodles and Wishes’, ‘How we though they should celebrate their first wedding anniversary etc.

The tables were beautifully decorated with red rose petals and flower arrangements held aloft by what looked like long stemmed flutes. The family were led in to the Top Table, Greg on one end, then Diona, Justine, Matt, Me, Matt and Chandrika on the other end. Greg’s mum, who’d flown in especially from Jamaica stood and said Grace, something that had been written by her and was very personal and pertinent to the day. The wine was poured or in my case coca cola and the first course was served. I couldn’t remember what I’d ordered as it was months ago by my place card had my menu choice written in it but I was so over excited and full of emotion that I found it hard to eat anyway.

Greg started the rounds of speeches, followed by the two Best Men and lastly the wedded couple. Justine went first and after several special thanks to her family and me she presented Max with his own personal Arsenal shirt, with a matching one for herself and for the future ne tiny one for the baby.  Max made eyes to me because unbeknown to everyone else he’d told me that he’d bought her the same as her wedding present but it just proves how in tune they are with each other. He thanked me for everything, mentioned mum and Mitchell and got emotional once again and then presented me with a beautiful picture frame that had the words, The Husband, the Man but Always your Baby’. I’m glad I didn’t open it until I got back to my room later that night as I promptly burst into tears again.

The couple stood to cut their cake, a three-tier creation with a football sticking out of the back. They had found a website in which they sent in pictures of themselves and the figures on top of the cake were the couple themselves. It was quite incredible. Loads more photos and then Matt took to the stage to sing the couple’s first dance. Everything was so perfect. I couldn’t have planned it any better myself and that’s saying something. I was quite stunned when my son came and asked me to take the second dance. I don’t think we’ve ever danced together before. Once again the tears loomed.

The dance floor was full and I thought it the perfect time to take my leave and sit outside with the other lepers of society. I was so bowled over that three of Max’s teachers that he’d invited to the wedding came and we all sat chatting. They all admitted that they had never attended another student’s wedding before, which I thought was an amazing accolade, although Miss Quinn admitted openly that Max was always her favourite.

I wasn’t aware that the evening was finishing at midnight but I thought it quite prudent as it had been a long day for everyone. The couple had been at it non-stop for the last week and once the room was cleared of guests I hugged my boy arranging to meet everyone down for breakfast at 9.30am the next morning. The hotel had set aside a private room for the wedding couple and guest, which I thought was a lovely thing to do. I went outside once everyone was gone and reflected on the day. I think mum and Mitchell would have been as proud as me and Matt. Here’s to the future.

Everyone met for breakfast and talked about the wonderful day and over the course of the next hour Matt packed up the car as did Greg and myself. We were all laden down but we managed to get everything in and off we went towards Harrow. I spent the day at Diona and Greg’s house meeting up with new family and swapping stories of that wonderful day. The kinds opened all their cards and passed them round the room for everyone to read. There were loads of us there and the day was full of fun, laughter and relived memories.

At last I took my leave as it was nearing 9.00pm and the kids had to be up at some unearthly hour to catch their fight to Cancun. The Crown Plaza was spitting distance from where I used to live and apart from being very handy the heating was on and could be controlled in your room. I was so tired from the lack of sleep over the last two nights in Hunton Park Hotel that I set an early morning call for 11.00pm so I could catch up on my sleep. It took me an age to pack up everything I was finished with and put it in a separate case so I could leave it in my car once I got to Southampton.

The hotel rang with my wake up call and I jumped in the shower and got dressed. Opening the curtains I was stunned because I knew instantly it wasn’t anywhere near 11.00am. It was in fact 6.10am!!! I was so not a happy woman and went storming to reception to elicit an explanation. There wasn’t one, the girl had simply rung the wrong room and was full of apologies. It was too late to go back to bed so I went and sat outside while I took my medication. The receptionist followed me out offering me a free continental breakfast in the private member’s lounge which I accepted not because I particularly wanted to eat but being school holidays there were kids running around everyone and the Executive Lounge was quiet. It was just as well that I was up early as Max rang from the airport to say goodbye. They had cheekily asked check in for an upgrade and not only was that not on the cards but once on the plane they found they weren’t sitting anywhere near each other!! Luckily a very nice gentleman offered to move otherwise it wouldn’t have been the best way to start your honeymoon.

I’d arranged to spend the night at Southampton so I could split the driving up and arrive at the hip somewhat rested. I do get very tired with this illness and need to pace myself when I can so I checked out at midday to make the 90-minute journey. Did I know Southampton were playing Swansea??? No I didn’t and four hours later I pulled up outside the Ibis Hotel. There were three hotels within the small retail park, a Novotel, Ibis and Ibis Budget. I hadn’t stayed at any of them before but based my choice on the fact it was across the road from the port gate and within walking distance of the town centre.

OMG the hotel was pants, there wasn’t even a proper check in counter and the girl attended to me by putting all the details into her mobile phone. I couldn’t open the room door and had to make the journey down to the foyer in the rickety old lift three times before the bloody thing would open. The room was basic and soulless, I couldn’t imagine what the Ibis Budget was like, maybe you have to bring your own linen?

I spent what was left of the day at the shopping centre having a lovely lunch at one of the new eateries that have opened recently. At least I could now relax knowing that all the travelling and stress was over and taking a seat at one of the pub-like picnic benches outside the hotel I sat and did my crossword puzzle. There was an Indian wedding at the hotel opposite and the music was booming out into the car park as were a lot of the drunken guests. At 11.45pm I decided to call it a night but then found I’d been locked out!!! I buzzed the tannoy through the glass wall and an officious black security guard answered with the words ‘we’re full’ and hung up on me. I held my room key up and banged with my stick until he grudgingly came over and unlocked the door. I went nuts. I couldn’t wait to escape this fleapit of an excuse for a hotel. Here’s the irony, the 4* Crown Plaza cost £10.00 less and was pure luxury!!

Trying to check out in the morning I had to wait while the girl poured two pints of beer before she could come over and check me out. The only advantage to staying there was that literally eight minutes later I had pulled up outside the luggage drop off area opposite the Celebrity Eclipse. Because I already had my cabin key and was ‘in transit; I was allowed straight on.

So that was it, the end of a whirlwind trip back to reality and several days to remember forever. I can’t wait to see the official pictures and video but I might have to wait until I get home to view everything properly. I’ve included a few snapshots that I took on the day but it will give you an idea of how wonderful it all was.

If that wasn’t enough excitement Matt Jnr is getting married in December in the Dominican Republic so the 10th will see seven us fly to the tropics to witness his special day, can’t be a bad setting. I’ve hardly seen my brother this year, in fact it was once when I came home off then world cruise in May but what is exciting is that we are going to be working together for the first time. My friend and ‘mucker’ Rose Cook has organized a booking at Dudley Civic Centre on the 17 November. As you know I wrote the story of dad’s life for theatre and Matt has been touring same for the last two years. My health is not up to me doing the strenuous touring that the tour involves but this is a one off gig and I’m really looking forward to it. So if any of you live locally we’d love to see you there. We shall be coming out front of house at the end of the show to say hello.


Matt’s new album came out to coincide with the tour. “A Father’s Legacy’ is the first album since “If He Could See Me Now” which was in 2007 and “Dancing With His Father’ in 2010.

Fourth Blue Monday
Didn’t We
For Once in My Life
Georgia on My Mind
Let Me Sing
One Morning in May
Gonna Build a Mountain
One Voice
You’ve Got Possibilities
So Little Time
This is the Life
Wonderful World
On Days Like These
You Made Me So Very Happy
Yesterday When I Was Young


I’ve been working on a new project for the last 21 months and all being equal the book will be ready to go to print in April or May so I have it ready for the Celebrity cruise season.  The working title is ‘The Port Guide for Mere Mortals’ and includes a ‘Mobility Challenged’ section which is something sadly missing from other guides.

The first edition includes Norway and Europe and I’m relying on all of you to let me have any recommendations of shops, eateries, tours and the places that have impressed you Even if you have a valuable tip I want to hear it , you might know the best places for duty free and if anyone has issues with their mobility please share your stories with me. It could be that you need to tell me a place to avoid and that is equally important. This project is important so if you have any suggestions of things to include please email me at Maybe you have a great title for the book then please don’t be shy, everything is valuable and you’ll be helping future travelers.


Cruise Dates 2017
26 August - 3 September - Celebrity Eclipse
3 September-17 September - Celebrity Eclipse
17 September-21 September - Celebrity Eclipse
28 September -8 October - Celebrity Eclipse
8 October-18 October - Celebrity Eclipse
18 October-28 October - Celebrity Eclipse

Cruise Dates 2018
6 January – 25 February – P&O Oriana
7 May – 19 May – Celebrity Silhouette
19 May – 26 May - Celebrity Silhouette
26 May – 9 June - Celebrity Silhouette
9 June – 23 June - Celebrity Silhouette
23 June – 7 July - Celebrity Silhouette
7 July – 21 July - Celebrity Silhouette
21 July – 4 August - Celebrity Silhouette

Don’t forget to check out our Spotlight feature this month, I know so many of you enjoy them. This month we feature one of dad's best friends, the late and very much lamented Sir Bruce Forsyth. It also contains several photos of Matt & Brucie together.

I wrote a travel blog while I was and the world cruise and have added to it since I’ve been back. While on Celebrity I will continue to add to my Facebook page as when I get into port

Check out the ‘Rough Guide to’, which is available towards the bottom of the Homepage. If you don’t know how to access certain areas of the site or in fact are unaware of new areas, this guide will explain how easy this website is to get around, once you know how.

There is also another information box “How to Use the Forum’. I know a lot of people have been tempted to join in on some of our conversations but are slightly nervous of doing so. For that reason I have printed step-by-step instructions of how to access it. It really does only take a few minutes.

Whatever the coming year holds, suffice to say that I shall be plugging Matt Monro’s music at every opportunity.  That is the wonderful thing about working the ships, it gives me a brand new audience each time and if then, a small percentage go home a fan, then it is worth all the blood, sweat and tears, not to mention the Bay of Biscay!!!!

Until next month take care of yourselves and don’t forget to check my travel blog out at See you all again in September.

Warmest to you and yours


Past News - August 2017

Past News - July 2017

Past News - June 2017

Past News - May 2017

Past News - April 2017

Past News - March 2017

Past News - February 2017

Past News - December 2016

Past News - November 2016

Past News - October 2016

Past News - September 2016

Past News - August 2016

Past News - July 2016

Past News - June 2016

Past News - May 2016

Past News - April 2016

Past News - March 2016

Past News - February 2016

Past News - December 2015

Past News - November 2015

Past News - October 2015

Past News - September 2015

Past News - August 2015

Past News - July 2015

Past news - June 2015

Past News - May 2015

Past News - April 2015

Past News - March 2015

Past News - February 2015

Past News - December 2014

Past News - November 2014

Past News - October 2014

Past News - September 2014

Past News - August 2014

Past News - June 2014

Past News - May 2014

Past News - April 2014

Past News - March 2014

Past News - February 2014

Past News - December 2013

Past News - November 2013

Past News - October 2013

Past News - September 2013

Past News - August 2013

Past News - July 2013

Past News - June 2013

Past News - May 2013

Past News - April 2013

Past News - March 2013

Past News - February 2013

Past News - December 2012

Past News - November 2012

Past News - October 2012

Past News - September 2012

Past News - August 2012

Past News - July 2012

Past News - June 2012

Past News - May 2012

Past News - April 2012

Past News - March 2012

Past News - February 2012

Past News - December 2011

Past News - November 2011

Past News - October 2011

Past News - September 2011

Past News - August 2011

Past News - July 2011


  - Press this link to see the Amazon Listing for The Singers Singer by Michele Monro


front page
nscfc fans